Step–by–step complaints procedure
- We want to:
- make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong;
- give your complaint the attention it deserves;
- resolve your complaint without delay; and
- Provide you with the right outcome to your complaint
How & where to complain
- In person – call into one of our showrooms. We are open Monday to Friday from 10.00am – 5.00pm and from 10.00am – 4.00pm on Saturdays.
In writing – write to us at the address overleaf and address your letter to The Customer Complaint Department.
- By telephone – call us on 0191 2123456 during our office hours 9–5pm Monday – Friday and ask for the Complaints Department.
- By email – using the email address shown overleaf.
How long will it take?
We aim to resolve your complaint straightaway but if we can’t, then we will write to you within five business days to tell you:
- who is dealing with your complaint;
- What we understand to be the reason for your complaint
- when we will contact you again.
We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible but it may take longer if it is complex.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update, please call us on 0191 2123456 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint or our complaints manager Lyn Herkes who will be happy to provide an update.
If we cannot resolve your complaint
If we can’t resolve your complaint within eight weeks, we will:
Send you a letter explaining our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide our final response
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, products or relating to your
finance agreement, please tell us about your complaint.
Telephone – 0191 2123456
Email: [email protected]
Address: 182 Earlsway
Team Valley Trading Estate